Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A-Z

A - Attached or single? Very, very attached.
B - Best Friend? My husband, my mom and Joni Spidle.
C - Cake or Pie? Cake.
D - Day of Choice? Definately Friday!
E - Essential item? Diet Coke.
F - Favorite color? Pink.
G - Gummy bears or worms? Neither.
H - Hometown? Hyrum.
I - Favorite Indulgence? Cold Stone Ice Cream.
J - January or July? July.
K - Kids? 2 and 1 step-son.
L - Life isn't complete without? Family.
M - Marriage Date? February 2, 2008.
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
O - Oranges or apples? Apples with fruit dip! :)
P - Phobia or fear? Snakes and heights.
Q - Quote? "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."
R - Reasons to smile? My husband and my kids!
S - Season of choice? Fall.
T - Tag 3 people: Keesha, Breck and Stacie
U - Unknown fact about me? I have never been farther east than Denver, CO.
V - Vegtable? All of them!!
W - Worst habit? I bite my lip when I'm nervous or under stress.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray of my collar bone, ultrasounds of my babies!
Y - Your favorite food? Spaghetti.
Z - Zodiac sign? Libra.

No comments: