Thursday, February 19, 2009

She Can Read!!!

I love Kindergarten!! I love all of the new and exciting things that Courtney is learning about. She is a sponge for knowledge and is soaking it all in! It makes me so happy that she loves school so much and misses her teacher when she isn't there. It has been a big year for her, transitioning to all-day kindergarten, but seeing her accomplishments and projects that she brings home is so rewarding. I wish I could be a fly on the wall and observe Courtney as she goes through this learning process. One of those accomplishments is that she can read! Sure, it's quite simple words and sentences but everywhere we go that she sees words anywhere she is trying to sound them out and read what they say. What better way to practice? Courtney, I am so proud of you, my smart little girl, I hope you always love school!!

No comments: