Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Days of Our Lives, Good Things Utah, John and Kate Plus Eight, Swingtown, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Survivor, The Bachelor/Bachelorette and Dancing With The Stars.
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
The weekend, Halloween, school lunch with Conner, going to dinner with my friends, being home, a vacation, sleeping in and finishing my book.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
Worked, took Conner to the doctor, ate dinner at Arby's, laundry, helped my kids with their homework, took Conner to the hospital to have a blood test :(, put air in my tire and went to the bank.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
1) Where is your cell phone? Desk
2) Where is your significant other? Texas
3) Your hair color? Brown
4) Your mother? Talented
5) Your father? Tease
6) Your favorite thing? Family
7) Your dream last night? Nonexistant
8) Your dream/goal? Vacation
9) The room you're in? Basement
10) Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11) Your fear? Water
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Fulfilled
13) Where were you last night? Home
14) What you're not? Skinny
15) One of your wish list items? Car
16) Where you grew up? Hyrum
17) The last thing you ate? Corn
18) What are you wearing? Ring
19) Your tv? Small
20) Your pet? Dog
21) Your computer? Informational
22) Your mood? Lonely
23) Missing someone? Always
24) Your car? Accord
25) Something your not wearing? Socks
26) Favorite store? Target
27) Your summer? Eventful
28) Love someone? Unconditionally
29) Your favorite color? Pink
30) When is the last time you laughed? Minutes
31) Last time you cried? Hours
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
1) Where did you meet? At work. We both worked at the same place.
2) How long did you date before you got married? A little over 2 years.3) How long have you been married? 8 months, February 2, 2008 :)
4) What does he do that surprises you? Clay knows how much I love surprises! When he is home and I am at work he will clean the house, make sure the bed is made and do the laundry so that I don't have to do it when I get home. He also loves to cook and spoils me with a steak cooked out on the grill (my favorite). It makes me happy to know that he will help out so that we can spend time together instead of doing housework. He is always so helpful and I appreciate it so much!
5) What is your favorite feature of his? I love his baby blue eyes and his muscles, he has a sexy rear end too! :) What's not to love??
6) What is your favorite quality of his? Clay is the most unselfish person I know. He always puts me and the kids before anything or anyone else. He loves my family and I love the relationship that he has built with all of them. My family is so important to me and we are all very close and I'm so glad that he has fit in and enjoys spending time with them. Clay is not afraid to cry and show his emotions, I love this about him. He has the BIGGEST heart!!!
7) Does he have a nickname for you? Babe and hun.
8) What is his favorite color? Royal blue.
9) What is his favorite food? Shrimp and crab legs. He loves buying crab legs at the store and steaming them at home and then gets to hear me complain that he has stunk up the kitchen!!
10) What is his favorite sport? Football! His favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers.
11) When and where was your first kiss? I don't remember exactly when it was but I know that it was at work.
12) Favorite thing to do as a couple? ANYTHING TOGETHER!! Camping, 4-wheeling and shopping. Clay is so much fun to wander around any store with. He never complains that I am taking too long and I enjoy having someone to shop with. We also enjoy going out on dates to dinner or a movie. He'll even take me to my chick flicks!
13) Do you have any children? Clay has an 19 year old son, Wesley Clay from his previous marriage and I have two children from my previous marriage, Conner Niel, 10 and Courtney Melia 5.
14) Does he have a hidden talent? Well I don't know if it's hidden or not but Clay can fix about anything. He knows a lot of different things from drywall, concrete, driving a big truck and all sorts of things around the house. He's quite the handyman!!!
15) How old is he? 42, on June 21.
16) Who said I love you first? He did! The feeling was definatly mutual! He is the love of my life and I cannot imagine being without him.
17) What is his favorite type of music? Classic rock, rock and country. He pretty much likes it all.
18) What do you admire most about him? Clay is a very hard worker, he sacrifices being away from home to provide for myself and the kids. He will drive all night to get home to make sure he is able to spend as much time with us as possible. Things have been really hard lately because he has been gone more now, for weeks at a time instead of just days. It means so much to me the long hours that he puts in and his amazing work ethic. It makes me want to be better! Clay is also an incredible father. He has an awesome relationship with his son and my kids and always tells them how much he loves them. I know that none of them will ever question how he feels about them. Clay has a soft spot for Courtney, she is his "Princess Podunk" and has her wrapped around his finger. Conner loves talking about all of his interests with Clay and likes hanging out with him. Wes and Clay are also very close, I love that when Wes ever goes to leave he never does without a hug and an I love you from his dad. One of the other things that I admire about Clay is that he gets me. I don't know how else to explain it but Clay knows me inside and out and he has never judged me. He supports me and encourages me. He can tell from the moment I say hello on the phone if something is wrong and somehow can get me to talk to him and he always knows what to say to help me resolve whatever is bothering me. I am so grateful for his love and support and all that he does for me. I really can't imagine my life without him. I love you sweetness!
19) Do you think he will read this? I really hope so.
I tag Stacie, Lindsey, Brittani, Shandi and Ange.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
My Favorite Room
My Scrapbook room is by far my favorite room in my house. Clay finished it for me a little over a year ago, hung the drywall, textured, painted the walls, stained the floor, hung my cabinets and installed my countertops. I spend as much time in here as possible and try to be a little creative! :) I have a little undermount flatscreen tv/radio so it doesn't get too quiet, but if you read from my interview with my kids they like spending as much time in here as I do! There are a couple finishing touches that still need to be done, like the baseboards and a couple repairs to the countertops but that doen't matter, I love it!! Thank you Clay!!!
My Kitchen Sink
Very small, one of the things I wish I could change in my house, you walk in from the garage right into this room! But..... I love my washer and dryer! Makes doing my least favorite task a little easier. And I must give kudos to my husband, he sold his snowmobile so we could get these! Thanks babe!
I saw this post on someone elses blog so I wasn't actually tagged but I thought it would be a fun one for everyone to do. And I added a couple of pictures. Anyway, now I'm going to tag, BRECK, KEESHA, RICHELLE, STACIE, GINGER and LINDSEY.