Thursday, November 10, 2011

My New Ride

After driving my 2001 Honda Accord for over 10 years I decided to say so long and upgrade my vehicle. It was either put a bunch of money into my Honda or get something a little newer. As you can see I went with the latter of the two. My Honda brought my new baby girl home from the hospital, got me to work many, many times and has always been a great car with very few repairs. I think Clay had a harder time getting rid of it than I did. He said it was part of who I am and my identity. Love this man! I guess now I have a new identity! LOL
We had been looking for several months and knew we wanted somthing with 4 wheel drive and the extra seating. I really wanted a GMC Acadia but they were way out of our price range even for a used one. We both fell in love with the Nissan Pathfinder and had kept our eye out for one with the options that we wanted and low miles. Clay showed up at my work one day with this '08 Pathfinder and took me for a ride and well, we made the purchase a couple of days later. I feel so completely spoiled!!! It has so many MORE options than I have ever had, leather, power, HEATED seats!! Yikes! Always wanted bum warmers! ;) Plus it has third row seating so if we needed to we can transport 7 people! Obviously the addition of 4 wheel drive is awesome so I can arrive at work safely and I won't have to stress about getting stuck with all the stupids out on the roads. YES, it is a gas hog, but we knew this going into it but the peace of mind is so totally worth it! I have to put a plug in for Wilson Motors, they are WONDERFUL to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Great, friendly people!!

2 comments:

Magoo said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Now, I won't know who to look for on the road. For as long as I have know - you've had that red accord. sad days - but happy ones to come! Congrats

The rainbow light "TJ" said...

cool car:3

hello plez look at my blog
http://therainbowlight.blogspot.com/
im 14 and i hope to change the world :3