Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Project Life (Title Page & Week 1)

A few months ago I did a post here on my blog about Project Life.  Most of you know how much I love scrapbooking and working on this project has been probably one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done.  I am taking more pictures, being aware of things around me and my most favorite part is that my kids and husband are totally involved with Project Life!  So as you can tell I am absolutely loving this!  I may be many weeks behind but my photos are printed and ready for journaling.  I'm proud of myself for keeping up on this project and it's even more fun to have some of my friends working on it as well.  I just wish I had more time to work on it!  But it's all about "cultivating a good life", right?
 
Anyway, here is the title page for my album for 2012...
Family Photo credit:  Ginger Voth :)

Anyone else notice my toe?? LOL I'll do better next time, I was trying to use natural light and being quick about it.  Oh well!
 
This is Week 1
Have a mentioned that I LOVE this project?????




A few close ups...




Check out www.beckyhiggins.com for more information about Project Life!!!

No comments: