Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Con-Air!!



My sweet boy is 11 today!!! Happy Birthday Son!!! Wow!!! ELEVEN!! It makes me feel so old! I am so proud of you! We have our moments, of course, as we all do, but overall you are such a smart, handsome, talented, well-mannered boy! Thank you for always making me smile, for your spontaneous hugs and "I love you's" and for being such a great big brother! I thought I would list all of your interests and infactuations right now so I'll always remember:


Swine Flu
Hand Sanitizer
Taking care of Pepper
Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts
Viruses
Watering the lawn
Destroy, Build, Destroy
The Othersiders
Hates having his haircut
Shasta
Experimenting
Riding the Mini Trail/Go Cart/4 wheeler
Bike Riding
Cell phones
I love you mountain to mountain, sky to ground!!! I'm so glad that you are my son! Thank you for making me the happiest mom in the world!

No comments: