Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Conner!!!

Another one of those "better late than never" posts.
We had a great time celebrating Conner's birthday, we spent the day at our family reunion up Blacksmith Fork Canyon and then came home and had cake and ice cream and opened presents.

Blowing out the candles!! Homemade cake! Yum!!!
I found Conner this Rain Detector and Epidemic book at the Book Table and he LOVED them!! He loves learning things about diseases and viruses, so this was perfect! :)
I also found a little model of a virus. He has unique interests but that makes him who he is and I love that!
There was only a couple things that he asked for for his birthday and one of those things was some cologne. He's getting older now and thinks he needs to smell good. I can't complain, it makes me want to eat him up!! And the hand sanitizer was more of a joke, he is obsessed about the stuff and uses it constantly. You have to kill all of those nasty germs and bacteria!!!
The other request for his birthday was his night vision headgear. He has been watching a show about ghost hunting and wanted to be able to hunt his own ghosts so now he is all set up! Funny kid!!
Gotta have "cool" guitar picks too!!

Happy Birthday my love!! I don't know where the past 11 years has gone but I'm so glad you are mine. I am proud of you and love you more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

Magoo said...

WOW...11! Conner is the cutest man child I know. Mr. Peterson is always mentioned in our home :) The presents are 100% Conner! Love it!

shandikimille said...

What a cutie! happy birthday bud!