Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Weekend

We started out our Halloween weekend on Friday night with Pumpkin Pizza from Papa Murphys.

Then we carved pumpkins...
On Saturday I made sugar cookies most of the afternoon...

Then some of the cutest trick or treaters arrived...
Jensyn the Frog

Kenzlie the Clown

Kohler the Skunk

and Hadley the Elephant.

This was the first Halloween without my kids since my divorce, which was really hard, but luckily they stopped by for a trick and a treat! Made my night!!
Courtney the Cat

Conner as "Jason"

After the kids left Saturday night, Clay took me out for dinner at Chilis. On Sunday it was my turn to make dinner for my parents and sisters and their families. I made a couple different kinds of soup and we ate them in these cute pumpkin bread bowls I found at Macey's. Delicious!!! Glad my turn is over for a few weeks. What's for dinner tomorrow Breck?? I also got all of the Halloween stuff put away on Sunday and decorated for Thanksgiving. I love the holiday season!

No comments: