Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday Conner

After we got home from the Family Reunion we celebrated Conner's 12th Birthday! I can't believe that I have a 12 year old! Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday I brought him home from the hospital and I became a mom! I love you son and I'm so proud of the young man that you are!
Conner has been quite the landscaper over the summer. He has enjoyed watering the lawn, mowing and helping with other outdoor chores. He is growing his own tomato plants so we threw in some fertilizer to help his plants. I couldn't resist!
Grandma really paid attention and got Conner a huge box of his favorite gum! What a funny kid??
Some GameCube games for entertainment! Not easy to find anymore.
And finally as requested, German Chocolate Cake!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday son!

1 comment:

shandikimille said...

happy birthday Conner! good cake choice!