Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a kid??

I got the camera out and of course Courtney went into modeling mode! I love that she likes her picture taken and will pose for me and smile that beautiful smile for me to capture forever! (I know it won't last, so I enjoy it when I can.) This girl is so much fun and has been saying some of the funniest things lately. I posted a few of them on Facebook but I need to blog them as well:

One night Courtney came into our bedroom and was acting all stressed out and said with a sigh.. "Mom, I have a crush crisis! I'm in love with two boys!" WHAT???? Needless to say we got the giggles.
Me: "Court, what's the name of the boy that you like?"
Court: "You mean my true love?"
Wow! She is way too young to think that she has already found her true love! LOL


Last week she woke up with a swollen eye and said, "What? I have bags under my eyes!! Bags are supposed to be cute accessories not things attached to my face!!!" Never a dull moment when this little ham is around!


I love you Courtney!!


No comments: