Thursday, June 7, 2012

Courtney's 9th Birthday

My sweet little girl turned 9 back in February and we celebrated her special day with family.  I love that most all of my family lives close by and we can be together for birthdays.  I decorated the dining room and got her presents wrapped, and made some yummy rainbow cupcakes.
The bows on top of her presents I made out of tissue paper and my new Martha Stewart scissors.  They turned out pretty cute! :)

 A new bitty baby from American Girl!  She was so excited!

 Court gave me all of the money that she had saved to put towards a kindle fire that she was wanting.  Luckily I got a good deal on it or it may not have happened.  Good timing!
 My girl on her actual birthday!  Officially 9 years old!  Where does the time go??  So happy you are mine!  Happy Birthday Zoe!


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Microsoft Office 2007 Download features the Ribbon, a new device that presents commands organized into a set of tabs, instead of traditional menus and toolbars. The tabs on the Ribbon display the commands that are most relevant for each of the task areas in the applications.
Office 2007 system you have installed the Compatibility Pack. You then try to use one of the following Microsoft Office programs to open a Office 2007 Download program to save the file.