Thursday, June 7, 2012

Courtney's 9th Birthday

My sweet little girl turned 9 back in February and we celebrated her special day with family.  I love that most all of my family lives close by and we can be together for birthdays.  I decorated the dining room and got her presents wrapped, and made some yummy rainbow cupcakes.
The bows on top of her presents I made out of tissue paper and my new Martha Stewart scissors.  They turned out pretty cute! :)

 A new bitty baby from American Girl!  She was so excited!

 Court gave me all of the money that she had saved to put towards a kindle fire that she was wanting.  Luckily I got a good deal on it or it may not have happened.  Good timing!
 My girl on her actual birthday!  Officially 9 years old!  Where does the time go??  So happy you are mine!  Happy Birthday Zoe!


No comments: