Thursday, June 28, 2012

Us (4 year Anniversary)

Still happy and together after 4+ years!  We celebrated our 4th anniversary just 2 days before these pictures were taken.  I love this man with all my heart and I am so incredibly lucky to call him my husband.  We have been together for almost 7 years and I love looking back on the time we have spent together.  No one can make me smile like Clay can.  And there is no one else I would rather spend my time with.  I love you Clay!  Thank you for making it "official" 4 years ago.


1 comment:

janzi said...

hALLO, WHAT LOVELY PHOTOS ON THIS BLOG... didnt see where you join as a follower, but hope you will allow me to remark on your blog.. you are all great in the photos, and you sound as if your lives are full and funny... so good on you for sharing, and hope you will be blogging more .. all the best, from across the pond!! j