Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Love Rose Hill Dairy

Last month I signed up to have our milk delivered from Rose Hill Dairy. It was one of the best things I've ever done. It is so nice to eliminate the trips to the grocery store to get a gallon of milk and buying way more than just the milk. I look forward to my Friday morning delivery of fresh milk. And last week I had them deliver eggs, butter and sour cream. That is just a small sampling of the list of things that you can have them bring. Orange juice, bread, cheese, Weeks freezer jam, cottage cheese, cream, buttermilk, eggnog and many more items. I must admit I am not a milk drinker at all, in fact I hate milk, heck if they would deliver Diet Coke I'd sign up for that too!! It's just a convienant thing for a working mom who doesn't have time to go to the store. I highly recommend Rose Hill Dairy to anyone who has ever considered it! Check them out at www.rosehilldairy.com.


1 comment:

DuRee Family said...

What a great idea! Im going to sign up for that too! I like that its helping out a local dairy, and that you get everything fresh so it lasts longer