Saturday, June 13, 2009

Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam

Look what I did on Mother's Day! My first attempt at homemade strawberry freezer jam!! I don't know where this spurt of ambition came from but I decided to roll with it. I had 15 cups of strawberries after I got them all blended up, which worked out to be 7 batches! After being on my feet most of the evening I decided I was a bit crazy! Although it's been a huge hit after sharing with my sisters and mom and my freezer is full! I won't have to tackle this adventure for a while!! And it feels good to be domestic!


3 comments:

Magoo said...

I am so glad you posted this one. I told you it was easy! Your so domestic :)

Ange said...

Your like my domestic idol. Seriously. :)

Unknown said...

Good Job! I wish I actually wanted to do stuff like make freezer jam! You go girl :)