Friday, June 26, 2009

Kohler Grant Lott

I have a brand new sweet baby nephew as of June 25, 2009. The little guy weighed 7lbs. 3oz. and was 20in. long. Kohler arrived at 6:44pm. Congratulations to my little sister Breck, her hubby Ryan and big sister Hadley. Oh my goodness it was so good to hold a brand new bundle again!! He is so perfect! And those cute little feet! I couldn't resist a close up! I seriously could eat him up! Wonder if they would notice if I took him home with me??? Hummmm.....

This is my favorite photo, he has a tiny grin on his face! :)
This one looks a lot like his mommy!!
Oh the sweetness of brand new baby feet!!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Stacie said...

How cute! I love his little double chin! Little babies are the BEST!

Gingersnaps said...

Oh he is yummy! So precious!!