Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas Day

I love this picture!! The glow of the lights on the Christmas Tree in the corner the evidence that Santa stopped by in the night to deliver treasures for the kiddos. Kinda like the calm before the storm so to speak. I love that this moment is frozen and you can almost taste the anticipation!
You have been and always will be my Clark W. Griswold. Sparky even sported the appropriate shirt for the celebration!Every one getting spoiled at Grandma & Grandpa's...Waders!!!!??? No way!!!!And back home to see the goods Santa brought...
Ice fishing rod.... AWESOME!!Her prized possession!! A NINTENDO DS!!Their gifts to each other! Happy kids!From what I've been told, this was Lilly's favorite thing she got this year and has played with it quite a bit! I knew she would love it!I gave Clay a Keurig and it's been very much enjoyed! :)Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: