Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Christmas Eve

I love spending time together as a family around the holidays. Even though Christmas is a crazy, stressful time of year it's so nice to continue the same traditions that I had as a little girl and start new ones with my kids. Unfortunately, my kids' Christmas traditions are split between Clay and I and their dad. And this year I only had them for an hour on Christmas Eve and for 6 hours in the afternoon on Christmas. We have to make the most of the time we get together. I hope my kids will always look back on their Christmas' with happy memories just like I did. I can't even imagine how hard it is for them to have divorced parents. :( Now that it's almost March I will try and get caught up and post about Christmas! :)
Books from Clay & I
PJ's from Grandma & Grandpa NielsenReading to Hadley... so stinking sweet!Continuing the PJ tradition...And a rare hug.... this is what it's all about.Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments: