Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fireworks, Parade and Birthdays








I've finally forced myself to sit down and post an update on my blog. I have wanted to post some pictures so I installed the software for my new Nikon digital SLR camera that my sweet hubby got me a few months ago. Thanks Clay!



Last weekend we enjoyed all of the 4th of July festivities including Hyrum City's fireworks on Wednesday night. Logan City's fireworks on Thursday night and the Hyrum City Parade on the 4th. After the parade on Friday we all went down to my parents and had a BBQ and celebrated Clay's birthday (2 weeks late). My husband drives a truck for a living and was out on the road on his birthday on June 21. He was gone for two weeks, which is the longest we've ever been apart since we've been married! We had a great, busy weekend! This next weekend we have a camping trip planned at Beaver Mountain. I am so excited to go there. When I was little my family always camped at Beaver Mountain so I'm sure that there will be some fun memories to relive for my kids as well. I can't wait to share the beautiful area with them!!!

No comments: