Thursday, July 31, 2008

He's Ten!!


Tomorrow is August 1st and it was 10 years ago that my sweet boy was born! I can't believe how fast the last ten years have gone by. I can remember that day just like it was yesterday! I remember arriving at the hospital early in the morning to be started and waiting all day with no progress. Finally around four in the afternoon my doctor came and broke my water. After some intensely painful contractions, I received my epidural. That was followed by some hard pushing, and at 8:56pm my handsome baby boy, Conner Niel was born. He weighed 7 lbs and 1 oz. with a headfull of dark brown hair and blue eyes. It's funny how with your firstborn you remember even the smallest detail. Conner was such a fun baby that was spoiled by grandparents and aunts that loved him to pieces. He is so even tempered and the most polite and tenderhearted boy. I feel so lucky to have him as my son! Happy Birthday Conner!

No comments: