Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Best Job in the World!!

The job that I am talking about is being a mom and it truly is the best job in the world. Mother, mumma, mommy, mom, ma and sometimes Conner calls me woman! Today was Mother's Day and thankfully I was able to see my kids for a couple of hours. Although it wasn't as long as I would have liked, I am grateful for the precious hours I had with them, taking pictures, playing chess and admiring their smiles. Being a mom is by far the hardest job I have but it is also the most rewarding. There is nothing sweeter than hearing "I love you's" from my children and feeling them wrap their arms around me after work on Tuesday's. I always used to worry that I wouldn't be able to have kids and I am so glad that I had two precious angels choose me to be their mom. Conner and Courtney, it is an honor to be your mom and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Always know that I am here for you for anything you could possibly need and I will be your biggest cheerleader and supporter. I want you to both learn and grow and be respectful human beings. I am so proud of you! I miss you so much when I am not with you and I think of you always. I love you 'mountain to mountain, sky to ground'.

No comments: