Sunday, May 23, 2010

MFT Part 3: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Ok it has been established that I am a bit of an OCD clean freak. And I have to admit that it's something that I'm proud of. No, my house is not always as clean as I would like but it sure is nice to find products out there to help with my obsession. If you haven't used the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, you are missing out. This little inexpensive tool is the bomb!! And truly MAGIC! I challenge anyone with stainless steel sinks to use this instead of Soft Scrub like I used to use. My sink is clean more often and in less time with no gritty residue. It takes crayon off of walls and a few years ago, removed black permanent marker from my brand new micro fiber couch! Another one of my VERY favorite things!

1 comment:

Magoo said...

LOVE mr. clean!! The OCD is a mutual thing we share. :)