Monday, May 10, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

This past week was teacher appreciation at school. Unfortunately, Courtney's teacher, Mrs. Kaufman had her baby on Monday so she wasn't there last week. We are so excited for her and her new baby boy, but Courtney misses her so much! Every day she asks me when Mrs. Kaufman will be back to school. I hate to tell her that she may not be back, but hopefully she will be able to make an appearance before school gets out for the summer. Courtney LOVES Mrs. Kaufman and looks forward to school each and every day. I must admit that I think she is pretty fantastic myself! Courtney has learned so much this year and is excelling in every subject! Thank you Mrs. Kaufman for being a wonderful teacher to my sweet Courtney, for teaching her so many valuable things and for being her favorite!
Mrs. Kaufman & Courtney
Our little "thank you" gift.

1 comment:

Gingersnaps said...

Adorable! I love how it turned out!