Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MFT (My Favorite Things) Part 1: Jaws

I decided that I would start blogging about some of MFT (my favorite things). These things are completely random and silly. But I wanted to share some of the things that I love!! So for MFT Part 1, may I introduce you to Jaws...

After the old Hoover exploded just before Christmas and I thought I would have to go out and dump a couple hundred dollars into a new vacuum, Clay reminded me that his Kirby vacuum was in the basement but it probably wasn't going to be good enough for me. How rude??? He brought it upstairs, changed the bag and I went to work! Oh my goodness!!! I fell in love!!! This magnificent piece of equipment has changed my life! Who cares about a little duct tape accessory?? I have since put 'Jaws' to work and it has been a weekly ritual that I look forward to! Thank you for making my house look spic and span!! Thank you! Thank you!!

4 comments:

shandikimille said...

the duct tape just adds some shimmer! haha hoover vacs are really good!

Gingersnaps said...

Glad you let me in on what MFT was, i was getting worried when i first read the title ;) LOL! Love your posts, you crack me up!

Keesha said...

LOL don't let it eat anyones wobbie... like on Mr. Mom, that would be terrible. I can't wait to see more of "MFT" Maybe I will be included ;)

christy said...

We have that same vacumnn!! LOL