1) Where did you meet? At work. We both worked at the same place.
2) How long did you date before you got married? A little over 2 years.3) How long have you been married? 8 months, February 2, 2008 :)
4) What does he do that surprises you? Clay knows how much I love surprises! When he is home and I am at work he will clean the house, make sure the bed is made and do the laundry so that I don't have to do it when I get home. He also loves to cook and spoils me with a steak cooked out on the grill (my favorite). It makes me happy to know that he will help out so that we can spend time together instead of doing housework. He is always so helpful and I appreciate it so much!
5) What is your favorite feature of his? I love his baby blue eyes and his muscles, he has a sexy rear end too! :) What's not to love??
6) What is your favorite quality of his? Clay is the most unselfish person I know. He always puts me and the kids before anything or anyone else. He loves my family and I love the relationship that he has built with all of them. My family is so important to me and we are all very close and I'm so glad that he has fit in and enjoys spending time with them. Clay is not afraid to cry and show his emotions, I love this about him. He has the BIGGEST heart!!!
7) Does he have a nickname for you? Babe and hun.
8) What is his favorite color? Royal blue.
9) What is his favorite food? Shrimp and crab legs. He loves buying crab legs at the store and steaming them at home and then gets to hear me complain that he has stunk up the kitchen!!
10) What is his favorite sport? Football! His favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers.
11) When and where was your first kiss? I don't remember exactly when it was but I know that it was at work.
12) Favorite thing to do as a couple? ANYTHING TOGETHER!! Camping, 4-wheeling and shopping. Clay is so much fun to wander around any store with. He never complains that I am taking too long and I enjoy having someone to shop with. We also enjoy going out on dates to dinner or a movie. He'll even take me to my chick flicks!
13) Do you have any children? Clay has an 19 year old son, Wesley Clay from his previous marriage and I have two children from my previous marriage, Conner Niel, 10 and Courtney Melia 5.
14) Does he have a hidden talent? Well I don't know if it's hidden or not but Clay can fix about anything. He knows a lot of different things from drywall, concrete, driving a big truck and all sorts of things around the house. He's quite the handyman!!!
15) How old is he? 42, on June 21.
16) Who said I love you first? He did! The feeling was definatly mutual! He is the love of my life and I cannot imagine being without him.
17) What is his favorite type of music? Classic rock, rock and country. He pretty much likes it all.
18) What do you admire most about him? Clay is a very hard worker, he sacrifices being away from home to provide for myself and the kids. He will drive all night to get home to make sure he is able to spend as much time with us as possible. Things have been really hard lately because he has been gone more now, for weeks at a time instead of just days. It means so much to me the long hours that he puts in and his amazing work ethic. It makes me want to be better! Clay is also an incredible father. He has an awesome relationship with his son and my kids and always tells them how much he loves them. I know that none of them will ever question how he feels about them. Clay has a soft spot for Courtney, she is his "Princess Podunk" and has her wrapped around his finger. Conner loves talking about all of his interests with Clay and likes hanging out with him. Wes and Clay are also very close, I love that when Wes ever goes to leave he never does without a hug and an I love you from his dad. One of the other things that I admire about Clay is that he gets me. I don't know how else to explain it but Clay knows me inside and out and he has never judged me. He supports me and encourages me. He can tell from the moment I say hello on the phone if something is wrong and somehow can get me to talk to him and he always knows what to say to help me resolve whatever is bothering me. I am so grateful for his love and support and all that he does for me. I really can't imagine my life without him. I love you sweetness!
19) Do you think he will read this? I really hope so.
I tag Stacie, Lindsey, Brittani, Shandi and Ange.