Friday, January 9, 2009

The Handprints on My Heart

This is the calendar that I received from my sweet Courtney for Christmas that she made in Kindergarten. I had to post the artwork made from her handprints for each month of the year, plus I thought this was the cutest thing ever! She had to demonstrate how she had created each one of the pictures with her hands and how Mrs. Tyger had put paint all over her hands and even up her wrist!! It cracked me up!
My Handprints
I know you wipe some away
But these handprints were made to stay
So keep them forever a treasure they'll be
A special "I Love You" for you from me.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

2 comments:

Gingersnaps said...

That is darling! Good job Court!

shandikimille said...

that is dang cute! very creative with the different months!