Friday, January 16, 2009

Look What Santa Brought!

My kids have been asking me when I'm going to blog about Christmas, so here you go little ones.
Wow! Santa found us again this year! Thankfully everyone was good and he didn't have to pass us by. We had a wonderful, fantastic Christmas and the day couldn't have been more perfect. I didn't have the kids until noon but the nice part of that was, it made the day last longer! Clay and I got up and went down to my mom and dads and had hot chocolate and apple cinnamon toast for breakfast and then just hung out until the kids got there. Then we opened gifts with everyone and eventually made our way back home. The kids didn't get to see what Santa had brought until about 4:00 in the afternoon. I LOVED IT! They were a little anxious but that's what makes Christmas fun!!
Conner's Santa Loot

Courtney's Santa Stash

The kiddos waiting in the laundry room to see what Santa brought...
Conner with his new camera...

And his Case International Combine! Santa really made this boy happy this year!

Can you tell she is a little bit excited??? She was so much fun!

Hanna Montana guitar game! "It's the best of both worlds"
Later in the day we made her name out of Bendaroos and...
traveled to space in "Moon Shoes"Clay got some Steeler spirit!!
And I got a sewing machine, NOT to be a seamstress or to mend our clothes, HELLO, to scrapbook! Well, I'm going to give it a try anyway.

This was the other project that I worked on before Christmas. My sisters and I had these school desks when we were kids and Keesha thought it would be fun to spray paint them from turquoise to black and then I put the girls names on them with vinyl. They turned out so cute! Great idea Keesh!!

No comments: