Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Courtney's Photo Shoot

Now it is finally Courtney's turn! I can't leave my photogenic princess out! She loves the camera and was happy to have an opportunity to smile for me! She is so much fun to take pictures of. I can't believe she is 5!! When we were looking for a place to snap some shots, Keesha suggested the old Red Church on main street in Hyrum. It ended up being a perfect backdrop for some awesome shots!!! Too bad they are going to tear it down soon. :( I may have to go back and see if I can get Conner to cooperate. He was in no mood for pics on Saturday, but I really need to get some decent shots of him. He is in that "fake smile" stage and most of the pics I have of him he's wearing the phoney smile. Oh well. Hadley's pictures were taken out in Paradise at the little old museum next to the Cracker Barrell.






No comments: