Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mom in the world! Today we all went to dinner at Iggy's and then had cake and ice cream and opened presents at her house. We gave her a new Cricuit Expression that she was really excited about!
My mom has always been there for me and has been my best friend. I remember in high school she would come down to my room to tell me good night and we would end up talking for hours. She takes care of all of the grandkids after she puts in a long day at work and would do anything for me and my sisters. She is the most unselfish person that I know and has always been such a great example and role model for me. She married my dad 36 years ago and became an instant mom to my two older brothers from my dad's first marriage. I've always looked up to her and hope that I can be as good of a mom as she has been to me!!! I love you mom!!!! You are the best!




No comments: