Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunday Dinner

Every Sunday my family has dinner together. We have been doing this for a little over a year and we rotate houses each week and after we have all had a turn we go out to eat about every 5th Sunday. Last Sunday it was my turn, so Clay and I cooked hamburgers on the grill, corn on the cob and a pasta salad. Usually, my mom has always cooked for us every week but she decided that it was time for a break! It's been fun trying to be creative with my menus to try to feed everyone but I really enjoy it! Some of the menus that I have made are, taco soup, spaghetti, poppyseed chicken, hamburgers, roast with mashed potatoes and homemade rolls and soup in bread bowls. It is so much fun to have everyone over and start this new "tradition".





1 comment:

Keesha said...

Thanks for the yummy dinner! Who is the cheese-ball in the first picture?? Do you take requests? I request poppyseed chicken on your next turn... it was tasty!